Attention brooch lovers! We are back in our hometown to bring you the biggest and best Brooch Lovers Big Day Out EVER!
This time we are immersing ourselves in the hustle and bustle of Brunswick and bringing you some of the biggest names in the business!
WHEN: 10 am-2pm, 21st July 2018
WHERE: Brunswick Hall, 214 Sydney Road, Brunswick
We're thrilled to be joined by our special guests Louisa from Peppy Chapette, Donna from Kaiju Candy, Alex from Martinis and Slippers, Emma from Made by Emma Louise and last but certainly not least our very FIRST male panelist Stuart from Boy Girl!
They will be discussing starting up their businesses to their sold out releases and everything in between.
As always we'll have loads of gorgeous goodies to purchase on the day and exclusive brooches made especially for the event. All profits from these special brooches will go directly to our local Melbourne based charities.
So what does your ticket include?
* Entry into the event
* Raffle ticket for our EPIC prize draw
* Access to newly released pieces and special BLBDO charity brooches
* Meet and chat with some your favourite brooch designers
* A Hug Me Harry goodie bag
* 2 drinks - BLBDO Morning Mimosa, a selection of soft drinks and tea & coffee
* A delicious array of morning tea treats
PLEASE NOTE: zipPay and Afterpay available. Tickets are limited and loyalty points will not be accrued on your ticket purchase. Children under 15 are FREE with an adult ticket
- please include their name in the notes are checkout.
Love Kate and the Brooch Lovers Big Day Out Crew.